The LC-3 Digital Wideband O2 Controller takes the LC- product series to the next level with CAN-bus connectivity, faster response, and increased accuracy.
Innovate Motorsports created the world’s most popular stand-alone digital oxygen sensor controller with the ground-breaking LC-1, then improved upon the original design with the LC-2, adding more features and greater accuracy while making the technology even more accessible. Today, Innovate’s new LC-3 takes that legacy to the next level, incorporating CAN-bus communication for even greater compatibility with industry-standard data acquisition devices and providing even faster performance.
- Patented 100% digital wideband Air/Fuel ratio technology with advanced sensor control
- CAN-bus Communication
- 2 – Configurable linear 0-5v analog outputs
- Integrated dual-color status LED (Green/Red)
- Optional sensor cable lengths available: 3ft, 8ft (Included), and 18ft
- Bosch™ LSU 4.9 wideband O2 sensor
The LC-3’s advantage begins with the advanced Bosch LSU 4.9 Wideband O2 Sensor, which when combined with the LC-3’s higher sensor frequency produces faster air/fuel ratio feedback. Enhanced heater control also offers superior performance in forced induction and racing applications. Easy free-air calibration and compatibility with multiple fuel types provides accurate readings from day one.
Innovate’s patented, award-winning DirectDigital signal processing delivers 100% digital accuracy and advanced sensor control. An onboard LED verifies the LC-3’s operation at a glance, and it’s easy to daisy-chain multiple LC-3 controllers and oxygen sensors for affordable individual cylinder air/fuel ratio monitoring.
- FASTER Sensor Frequency for faster O2 sensor feedback
- FASTER Analog Output Speed helps ensure that your ECU sees changes in air/fuel ratio as they happen
- ENHANCED Heater Control for superior sensor performance in forced induction and other high performance applications
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Wideband O2 Compatible with several fuel types
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
- Datalog using powerful LogWorks software on your PC
LC-3 users benefit from CAN-bus communication, plus Innovate’s own MTS serial input/output that allows multiple MTS-enabled devices to be connected into an array of sensors, gauges, and datalog recorders simply and easily. Two user-configurable linear 0-5 Volt outputs give compatibility with both industry-standard engine control and datalogging solutions as well as the ability to create custom interfaces with a few keystrokes via the included LM Programmer software.
There’s never been a wideband Lambda controller as fast, flexible, intuitive, and cost-effective as Innovate Motorsports’ new LC-3. It’s the latest evolution in wideband oxygen sensor control.