Muscle Mustangs Magazine showed us a little love with a 5-page tech install of our PSN-1 Nitrous gauge. Make sure to pick up a copy of their February issue!Pick up a copy of the latest issue of Muscle Mustangs and Fast Fords magazine, and don't miss the 5-page install of an Innovate Motorsports PSN-1. See the full story HERE!
The PSN-1 Powersafe Nitrous and AFR Gauge provides drivers critical information such as bottle pressure and air fuel ratio, it also features a programmable shift light and user-programmable window switch to selectively engage the nitrous at the most opportune moment.
But, more important than all of that, it can protect your engine in the event of a catastrophic lean condition. Should air fuel ratio or nitrous bottle pressure dip below a user-defined unsafe threshold, the PSN-1 will immediately shut off the nitrous system, faster than a driver could ever possibly react saving the engine from potential damage.
PSN-1 Specs, Features, and Capabilities
- All-in-one, Nitrous safety override and wideband air/fuel ratio gauge w/RPM window switch
- 52mm (2 1/6”) diameter gauge body
- Interchangeable faceplates and bezels: Black and silver bezel, black and white faceplates included
- No PC required for configuration
- OLED user configurable display
- 1500 PSI nitrous bottle pressure sensor
- User programmable nitrous safety cut using Air/Fuel ratio and bottle pressure
- User programmable RPM window swtich range, 10 RPM increments
- 30A Relay included
- Patented DirectDigital™ wideband sensor control
- Wideband O2 Compatible with several fuel types
- Ability to calibrate O2 sensor for maximum accuracy
- Configurable linear 0-5v analog output for wideband O2 for use with piggy back or stand alone ECU’s as well as external data loggers
- Innovate MTS serial in/out (for use with other Innovate & 3rd party MTS enabled devices to add additional logging channels)
- 4 channels of log-able data with powerful LogWorks PC Software (MAP, RPM, A/F, Nitrous solenoid active)